Charter Flights & Trips
- Operating from March to September, once a month from our base at Manston or Rochester.
- Helicopter sightseeing flight in a Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter
- Choose from a 10, 20, 30 or 40 minute flight duration
- You will form part of a group of up to 4 participants
- Operated once a month from our bases at either Manston or Rochester
- Exclusive flights also available
Flights from Rochester
In use for aviation since 1934, Rochester Airport is well placed in North West Kent with easy access to the M2 and M25 motorways. We run sightseeing tours from Rochester generally on the last weekend of the month.
Once you have your voucher, give us a ring and we will arrange the time and date that suits you. The flight will be in a shared aircraft and, although we will always endeavour to fly you on the route that you would prefer, we may need to follow the route decided by the pilot on the day.
- See Kent’s maritime and industrial heritage
- Take a tour of castles, historic houses and gardens
- Take a bird’s eye view of the countryside and find out why Kent is known as the Garden of England
- Marvel over modern Kent – See the QEII bridge carrying M25 traffic across the Thames Estuary or see one of Europe’s largest shopping centres - Bluewater from the air. Brands Hatch is always a popular destination and a great sight from the air.
Rochester astle & Cathedral
Giving you a birds eye view of the racing circuit, the route will fly over Rochester Castle and Cathedral, Brands Hatch and the Historic Dockyard at Chatham
QE2 Bridge and Bluewater – 30 Minutes
Take in numerous well-known sights including Rochester Castle and Cathedral, the Historic Dockyard at Chatham, M25 and the QE2 Bridge, Bluewater Shopping Centre, Eynsford Castle, Lullingstone Castle and Brands Hatch Race Circuit
Leeds Castle and Medway Coast – 30 Minutes
A North-West Kent tour taking in the major sights of the area including Rochester Castle and Cathedral, Cooling Castle, Historic Dockyard Chatham, Chilston Park, the world renowned Leeds Castle and the town of Maidstone.
North West Kent Tour – 40 Minutes
A longer version of the above Leeds Castle tour covering Leeds Castle & Medway Coast - including Rochester Castle and Cathedral, Historic Dockyard Chatham, Chilston Park Hotel, Leeds Castle & Maidstone and return via Brands Hatch Circuit
Why not book the whole aircraft for an exclusive tour with your friends and family. Allowing up to 4 people, the tours run on the same days as the Sightseeing tours but the route can be tailored to your own wishes. We operate 30, 40 or 60 minute exclusive tours.
Flights from Manston
- See Kent’s fantastic eastern coastline
- Take a tour flying over Dover Castle, the historic White Cliffs and port
- Treat yourself to a bird’s eye view of the city of Canterbury and Canterbury Cathedral
- View the delights of Whitstable, Herne Bay and the north Kent coast.
Canterbury Cathedral and City
White Cliffs of Dover
Helicopter over Water
North Kent Coast
Thanet Coast - Margate
Routing around the local area, taking in inland views of Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate.
Local Tour - 20 Minutes
See the delights of the coastline from Margate around to Pegwell Bay. Fly over the fantastic beaches including Botany Bay, Joss Bay and Viking Bay as well as the coastal towns of Broadstairs, Ramsgate. If the time of year is right, maybe see the seals off the Goodwin Sands on your way back to Manston.
Dover Tour - 30 Minutes
A fantastic trip along the Kent coast flying over the Medieval Cinque Port of Sandwich, then following the coast south over Deal, Deal Castle, Walmer Castle, St Margaret’s Bay to the stunning White cliffs of Dover, Dover Castle and Port before returning along back along the coast to Manston.
Whitstable and Canterbury Tour - 30 Minutes
Following the North Kent coast, past the historic twin towers and Roman fort at Reculver, flying over the picturesque seaside towns of Herne Bay and Whitstable, before turning inland to take in the sights of Canterbury and the world-famous Canterbury Cathedral
Dover, Canterbury and Whitstable - 40 Minutes
Follow the Dover tour to the port before turning inland to follow the A2 along the edge of the beautiful Kent Downs to the historic city of Canterbury. Pick up the North Kent Coast on the way back to Manston and see the seaside towns of Whitstable and Herne Bay and finally the historic Roman landmark of the Reculver Towers.
Why not book the whole aircraft for an exclusive tour with your friends and family. Allowing up to 4 people, the tours run from Manston on any day of the week. You can follow one of the sigheseeing routes or if you would prefer the route can be tailored to your own wishes. We operate 20, 30, 40 or 60 minute exclusive tours.
|Flights from Manston or Rochester||Price Per Seat||Exclusive Price|
|10 Minute Sightseeing Flight (Manston only)||£69.00||-|
|20 Minute Sightseeing Flight||£109.00||£385.00|
|30 Minute Sightseeing Flight||£169.00||£595.00|
|40 Minute Sightseeing Flight||£235 .00||£825.00|